|The purpose of Happy Paws daycare facilities is to provide a safe, fun and stimulating social environment for dogs during their stay. In order to ensure the safety and health of your pet and our other guests, we require all guests to comply with the following rules and regulations:
| Recommended Age: 6 months of age or older. All pet(s) must be spayed and neutered between 6-8 months in order to participate in community daycare.
|Sex: Dogs not spayed or neutered will be isolated in one of our kennel or available themed suites.|
|Vaccinations & Health:|
- All dogs must be in good health. Owners will certify that their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any condition which could potential jeopardize other guests. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable disease in the last 30 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.
- In order to provide a healthy environment for all the animals we care for, Happy Paws requires your pet to be completely vaccinated with the following shots and that documentation is available in order for us to verify. Please be prepared to provide written proof of these shots or arrange to have your vet fax the records to us. NO animal will be allowed entry to Happy Paws without these records.
- Dogs: Rabies, Distemper, Parvo and Bordatella.
|Behavior: All dogs are required to have an evaluation assessment in order to be accepted into daycare and boarding. Dogs must be non-aggressive and not food or toy protective. Owners will certify their dogs have not harmed or shown any aggression or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dog(s). Please remember: your pet will be spending time with other pets and the safety and health of all animals is our main concern.
|Application: All dogs must have a completed, up-to-date and approved application on file.|
|Fees: Fees are based on either member or non-member plans. Memberships are valid for one year from purchase.|
|Dietary Requirements: Your pet(s) are welcomed to eat our foods. We offer Wellness Super 5 mix, Wellness Fish / Potato and Holistic Health Extension adult / puppy. If your pet(s) requires certain foods, it should be noted on our registration form. Please bring the appropriate amount of food for your pets stay in clearly marked d-i-s-p-o-s-a-b-l-e ziplock bags/containers. Indicate the type of food, quantity and name of pet(s) on each bag/container.
|Medications & Supplements: (Administering provided at an additional fee)
If your pet requires the dispensing of medications and/or supplements, please make sure you provide Happy Paws with the correct amount for your pets stay along with detailed instructions on administering times and dosages. The fee for each administration is $1.50 per occurrence.
|Pet Toys: Items can sometimes get chewed or damaged by other animals in our care. Therefore all personal items will be left at your pets kennel/suite and not allow in daycare rooms.|
Reservations / Cancellation Policy: Although we will also do our best to accommodate all requests for any service we offer, it is best to call in advance and make a reservation and/or appointment to assure your needs are met. All cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance; otherwise you will be subject to a 1 night boarding charge.
Holidays: Happy Paws observes the following Holidays:
Memorial Day, Labor Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's
A $10.00 surcharge per dog exists for each Holiday; extended Holiday periods are in effect for the following Holidays:
- Memorial Day: May 31st
- Fourth of July: July 3rd, 4th, 5th
- Labor day: September 5th, 6th, 7th
- Thanksgiving: November 24th, 25th, 26th
- Christmas: December 24th, 25th, 26th
- New Years: December 31, January 1st, January 2nd